What makes Tiffany & Co. so iconic?
That goes without saying, that the jewelry from Tiffany is an arbiter of style and taste. The company was founded in 1837 in New York, United States by Charles Lewis Tiffany and John F. Young. After so many years it is still on the top of luxury jewelry brands, and this fact doesn’t seem to be going to change anytime soon. Tiffany’s jewelry is a must have of every elegant and stylish person, and it’s always a perfect idea for a gift, for your loved ones, and for yourself.
The exclusive jewelry by this American brand never gets old and holds a special place in every high-end jewelry lover’s heart. The exceptional quality jewelry from Tiffany & Co. includes rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and more.
Get to know the 10 most fascinating facts about Tiffany & Co.
1. The Tiffany bracelets styles include Bangle, Chain, Cuff, Stacking, and Tennis. Which ones do you love the most? We want them all!
2. Let’s talk about the icons who received Tiffany & Co. items. For Her Highnesses Diamond Jubilee, The Queen Elisabeth of England was given a vintage Tiffany’s compact from President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle as an extraordinary gift.
3. Another iconic figure who received a Tiffany gift was Mary Todd Lincoln, the wife of the 16th President of the United States. Mary got a whole Tiffany set from Abraham Lincoln, her husband.
4. It seems that engagement rings have always been around, but someone had to invent them. Can you guess who? It was Charles Lewis Tiffany in 1886 who introduced them to the world, and after that day every girl wanted one!
5. The talented man, Tiffany, was the first American silversmith that was awarded the grand prize for silver craftsmanship during the 1878 Paris fair, 41 years after starting the company.
6. Tiffany’s most iconic and flagship location is on the corner of Fifth Avenue and 57th street in Manhattan, New York. The store has been there since 1940!
7. Another fact about the engagement rings – the Tiffany setting was introduced by the brand in 1886, and the cut is still the most popular engagement ring in the world. Such a success!
8. At least one fact about the Breakfast at Tiffany’s just needs to be included in here. Did you know that during filming inside the iconic shop, the gems were guarded by not less than 40 guards?
9. The fancy Tiffany china is sometimes used for White House dinners. It makes sense, since we all know that Tiffany & Co. is one of the most iconic American brands.
10. Some of the most wanted bracelet collections are the Tiffany HardWear, Tiffany Paper Flowers, Return to Tiffany, The Atlas Collection, Tiffany Victoria, Tiffany T, and more. It’s worth knowing them all!
Sell Us Your Jewelry is the #1 most renowned place to Sell Tiffany Bracelets!
If you want to sell Tiffany bracelets, Sell Us Your Jewelry is the best place to get the highest price and satisfaction. Choose the top-rated, trusted and experienced company and make the whole selling experience incredibly easy and enjoyable – Sell Us Your Jewelry is always the right choice!
Sell Us Your Jewelry is a buying division of Gray & Sons Jewelers. The company has over four decades of experience in buying and selling high-end jewelry and is one of the most famous buyers of exclusive new and pre-owned Tiffany bracelets in the US.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Kolkata Local journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.