WhatsApp has presented another update that gives clients more command over their backdrop inclinations, permitting them to set various backdrops for singular talks.
Beforehand, WhatsApp permitted clients to set one backdrop that was applied over all the talks.
Beginning today, WhatsApp will permit clients to set backdrops for singular talks. The declaration came soon after the organization presented new backdrops for the IM application.
On the off chance that you are seeking set separate backdrops for singular visits, at that point you can follow the means underneath:
- Open WhatsApp and select a contact
- Snap on the three dabs on the upper right corner and select “Backdrop”. You will presently observe your present backdrop.
- Snap on “Change” and select a backdrop from WhatsApp’s display or snap on “My Photos” to choose a custom backdrop from your exhibition
- Snap on “Set Wallpaper” at the lower part of the screen and afterward select “For this chat”
- Snap “ok” and the backdrop will be applied
Alongside backdrops for singular visits, WhatsApp will likewise permit clients to set various backdrops for both light and dull subjects.
Finally, the organization likewise presented a backdrop darkening choice that will permit clients to choose the splendor of the chose backdrop.
In the event that you switch among light and dull topics on WhatsApp and need separate backdrops, at that point you can follow the means beneath:
- Open WhatsApp and select three dabs on the upper right corner
- Explore to Settings > Chats > Wallpaper and select “Change”
- Select a Wallpaper from WhatsApp’s exhibition or utilize a custom one from your display
- Snap on “Set Wallpaper” at the lower part of the review backdrop screen and the backdrop will be applied to your present subject
In the event that you need various backdrops for various subjects, at that point you can go to Settings > Chats > Theme and switch among Dark and Light topic.
When done, you can follow the previously mentioned steps to set a backdrop for the chose topic.
WhatsApp clients can evaluate the new highlights in the wake of downloading the most recent application update.
Android clients can download the new update from the Google Play Store while iOS clients can make a beeline for the App Store to download the most recent update.